Shanghai

Shanghai

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Great Wall of China




The next day we chose to go visit the Great Wall early in the morning.  We visited the Mutianyu section.  It was once again a beautiful day but not as cold.  It was a haul to get Kate up there but we did it! 
Lily was getting tired and the sun was shining bright.

The crowds were not bad at all yet.
I love this picture!

I am really glad that we went to the wall.  It wasn't exactly like I expected.  I think I was thinking that it would feel like we were on top of the world.  I didn't get that feeling:)






Our next stop was Temple of Heaven.  That is actually a musical instrument the gentlemen is holding.


A great picture of dad and Jason.  We were losing our blue sky.
An old tree.
This is very common to see electrical lines like this.  Actually, this one looks pretty neat.
For dinner, we couldn't leave Beijing without having their favorite dish - Peking Duck.  It's not one of our favorite dishes.  However, we got a good laugh thinking about the scene from "The Christmas Story"!

No comments:

Post a Comment