Shanghai

Shanghai

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Miscellaneous Pictures

I thought I would post some of these pictures that I took a while back!

Jason has a friend at work that has brought us quite a bit of items from her farm. We received some delicious vegetables, a leg of lamb and these beautiful eggs. The green ones are duck eggs. I have to say that I wasn't brave enough to keep those. Well, there were so many that I did have Jin Di take some home.

This trailer was parked about 3 blocks away from where we live. There was actually 2 others on the next block. They park them and take one or two chairs off and sit in them. They were there all weekend and I don't think many chairs were sold. For some odd reason, we have this fixation with McDonalds since we have moved here. I have no idea why - maybe because they deliver...... hot burgers and fries and the best tasting ice cream McFlurries (Oreo). I would say 5 burgers/nuggets, fries and McFlurries cost us about $25 which includes the $1 delivery charge:) Jason and I had taken a cultural training class down town. It was a great course and we really enjoyed it. One day Jason was able to capture some blue skies with his camera on his phone.
I have to say this area is really pretty at night. They have lots of bright color lights on the buildings and highways.
Stay tuned - I have a few more things to post:)

No comments:

Post a Comment