Shanghai

Shanghai

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Washer and Dryer have seen Better Days!

I think the washer and dryer that came with the apartment have definately seen better days. I think they are at least 8 years old. Since they are so small, I am sure they have done many loads of laundry! Just today, the dryer was making a horrible noise that was worse than normal. So I called up the office and they had sent maintenance within the hour. Well when he arrived, it had stopped making that noise. Both Jin Di and I got the giggles because it never fails for something like that to happen. So the dryer tumbles on:) Now the washing machine gave me hope one day that maybe we could get new ones. This was the sight one morning. We thought it was funny that it went up the drain on the other sid of the wall:)

My wishes didn't come true. They are still going strong but LOUD! Oh well, they wash and dry. What more could I ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment