Shanghai

Shanghai

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Devin turns "15"!!!

We can't believe it. We have a 15 year old! I like this picture. I gave him a haircut the day before and he looks like when he was 10. He wanted short hair for summer. I'm ready for it to be a bit longer again:)

I think he is wishing to get his driver's permit. Wait - we aren't in the states. He's going to have to wait 3 more years. Yay!!!!

He had his friends from school come over. Mazuki - parents from England and Japan. Zach is from Australia. Mazuki moved here in December and Zach in March. They are a really good bunch of kids.
However, they did get a bit rowdy playing video games. I had to go upstairs and tell them that if they woke the baby up, I was going to take her upstairs and they would have to babysit. I didn't hear them the rest of the night. Hee Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment