Shanghai

Shanghai

Monday, June 13, 2011

Ok - Hiatus is over!

Well, it's been a while, I know, but not quite 2 months:) I have been working hard! The paper chase for the adoption process is over! Yes, we are going to try and adopt the little girl that has been living with us for the past 3 months. I put all the documents in the mail yesterday. The picture below is a nice size stack. It was a good feeling to finally get it completed. Now we just have to wait to have the agency review everything and we should be good to go onto the next step of the long process! I'll keep you posted, hopefully, in a timely manner.


Time is going by quite quickly these days. The kids have been busy with year end school activities and their last day will be June 24th. We can't wait!!! The baby keeps all of us busy with all of her new things that she can do and she sure is cute. I have been playing tennis quite a bit and I am really having lots of fun with that. Jason has just been super busy with work! We are looking forward to our home leave vacation in July. The baby has to stay here which is going to be very hard on all of us. Next year she should be going with us.


I hope to get a few posts in before we leave. I received a new phone for Mother's day and I am still trying to figure out how to use it. I think I should be able to post from my phone. We shall see. Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment